Amanda of smilesalot1969 has nominated Heart of the Matter for the One Lovely Blog award. Thank you, Amanda!
I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself, and nominate other blogs. I’m out of town helping a friend move, so I won’t be able to nominate blogs now–but here are seven pieces of info about this body/mind:
1. the truth of what we are interests me more than anything else in life.
2. I live with my wonderful husband, a smooth collie named Emma, and a Scottish deerhound named Maggie. They keep us laughing.
3. The smell of Thai food cooking simply makes my mouth water! It’s my favorite cuisine.
4. I like finding animal shapes in cloud formations.
5. Writing brings me joy.
6. I’ve made friends in the blogosphere (how IS this spelled?) that are precious to me.
7. I think I enjoy reading on my Kindle as much as an actual printed book.
6 thoughts on “one lovely blog award”
Congrats! I love your blog. Now that you have endorsed Kindle… I may have just been pushed over the threshold to get one this summer. Loving you as always, r.
They are wonderful! Took me a couple of days to adjust. And no more heavy backpack traveling!
How did we miss talking about the fun of looking for animals in clouds???
I have no idea! We touched on so many things…
How wonderful Amrita! It is a lovely blog indeed. Always look forward to it.
p.s. the kittens have found a home!
Awww, was that hard for you? For the kittens to go away? I’m happy for them.
So glad you enjoy the blog, Alese.